Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

Re: IOS Arlo app keeps crashing

Same here for android

Message 526 of 535
Initiate

Software update 2018-11-27 no longer locks up my iPhone Xs Max

I started a thread about a recent update making my iPhone Xs Max freeze up, but can't find it anymore?

I later saw that there were many threads about the problem.

Good news... an update just installed seems to have cured the problem.  The update was not automatically offered to me by the App Store app, but when I searched for the Arlo app and opened the page for it, an update button appeared.

Whew!  That was bad news for a few days.

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 527 of 535
Aspirant

Same here for android 11/27/2018. I dont see how not being able to see my camera is safe and worth this
Message 528 of 535
Star

Arlo/arlo pro video issue, probably due to size of screen?

I have a theory about the users, including myself, who don't get live video since the infamous 'you're screwed update'. I have an ipad pro, which is a large device, on which the app does not work for live video. On smaller devices, the app functions. I wonder if the developers only tested on phones and smaller tablets, not on larger screens like the ipad pro or galaxy view? If they did only test on smaller once, it could just be a scaling/resource issue with the new app (and the proper term for those who tested the software could be duhvelopers). 

Message 529 of 535
Star

"Soon"?  It's been 6 days now...  Some "Security" system we have here...  I hope it's "Sooner" than the "fixes" for all of the other issues we've had with updates over the last 6 months.

Message 530 of 535
Initiate

Arlo

iPhone XS Max - The Arlo app keeps crashing my phone.. How do I fix this?
Message 531 of 535
Apprentice

Re: Arlo

There is an app update released today that fixes this problem apparently...

Message 532 of 535
Apprentice

Re: Trouble with basic service app changes

Arlo app still not woking with samsung galaxy j3. Downloaded oct version and it works ok
Message 533 of 535
Aspirant

My arlo app locked on the 21st of this month after an upgrade. It still works on my home PC

Message 534 of 535
Aspirant

Re: My arlo app locked on the 21st of this month after an upgrade. It still works on my home PC

This is fixed in the latest update that came out on the 26th.

Message 535 of 535