Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Cannot log in, https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login on my iMac just loads a blank page. FRUSTRATING !

185 REPLIES 185
JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Back up in South Texas but came back sloooow. 

ant
Mentor
Mentor

It seems to be back online for others and me.

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@Stevey678 wrote:

Seems to be working, for now.....

Ditto.

Divvydave
Star
Star
Back up for me in UK. Geofencing has disappeared though
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Arlo Community! 

Thank you for your posts here!  We are hearing a few different reports from customers as follows:

1. Reports that users are able to log in to their account, but are unable to set up or add a new camera to their account or are unable to see motion detection recordings;
  2. Reports that users’ cameras are offline; and,
  3. Reports that users are unable to live stream from their cameras.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as our team continues to investigate. We will provide an update as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Being completely down not a huge issue. But the bigger problem for me and many others (read posts) is theres always issues. They even erased my paid subscription one time. I did the trial firmware back in may and it fixed everything for me but then they did more updates and now im back to rapid battery drain. About 10% a day . so i have to charge weekly. This system used to work flawlessly. The problem isnt the product. Its the engineering and support teams. I used to go months without having to charge. And if you have a problem theres really nowhere to turn. I cant reccomend this system just based on the ongoing issues and lack of support
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Mine is back up and running. It was down about 2 hours. When will the rapid battery drain issues be addressed? Im losing about 7-10% every night while disarmed and no recordings. Charging weekly really sucks. It was fine in may when they did the trail firmware it fixed it for me but now its back to rapid drain again
Uhly101
Guide
Guide

Online again in Southeastern PA, hopefully that's it.  Thank you.

Teno157
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cameras are now connected but not receiving notifications or recording to cloud
Teno157
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cameras are now connected but not receiving notifications or recording to cloud
shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently bought 6 Pack Arlo Pro 2 with 2 Pack Wireless Security Light

- Setup was smooth but day one started seeing disconnection issue

- after 12 Days, Main Account can't login and keeps getting "We are sorry. The system is experiencing an unexpected issue." Grant account is working but unfortunatley System is Armed and Grant account can't Disarm the same

- Wait time was 45mins before i got in touch with Support over the phone

- Was on call with support for 1hour and 42mins , He was simply going through scripts without any troubleshooting experience

- Kept placing on Hold to chat with his peer

- Asked for Manager escalation and he didn't pursue saying Manager will say same thing and didn’t escalate to manager

- Now I need to wait for 24 to 48 Hours before somebody will reach-out to me on my case

- Really disappointed on Netgear as I have all network gears from Netgear and bought ARLO thinking of same quality and customer service but totally wrong decision

- System is so faulty that after removing Power from Base and Light Bridge – Lights are still active of motion

- Really disappointed in this Product

Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Yep. Its not the product its the people behind the product. They have no idea what they are doing. Blind leading the blind. I dont even call support anymore they are useless. Im having battery issues drains 10% a day. I regret buying this system. I would take it back. Im past my warranty. I can tell you its one headache after another with this company. Every time they fix something it breaks something else. Countless issues ongoing
Chrishijada
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everytime I log in my phone (app) the message “We’re sorry, The system is experiencing unexpected issue” pops up.. I get motion notifications on my camera but I can’t log in my App.. what do I do?
Pittocarrillo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m having the same issues, I can’t log in and keeps popping this message, my wife with granted access is able to log and see cams but not I ...
Was the issue on this thing?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Wait ..... The issue prob isn't your end

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Chrishijada
Aspirant
Aspirant
What do you mean? It’s netgear then? This just happened about 5 hours ago..
shyamalps
Aspirant
Aspirant
Exactly same issue, working for my wife Grantee but not Grantor
Aec
Star
Star
Same for me - I shut my phone off and rebooted but still do not get notified or have anything recorded since 4:30 pm ET. Sounds like a major software glitch or something peculiar to the Eastern half of the country.
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Its always netgear. One issue after another. More than likely a firmware/software issue. Nothing new. So many bugs with this system
ant
Mentor
Mentor

@Aec wrote:
Same for me - I shut my phone off and rebooted but still do not get notified or have anything recorded since 4:30 pm ET. Sounds like a major software glitch or something peculiar to the Eastern half of the country.

I am on the west coast. I saw posts from all over the world. 😞

Dave7mack
Aspirant
Aspirant
Still unable to log in. Vancouver Canada. “We are sorry. The system is experiencing an unexpected issue.” Is there data regarding the frequency and duration of such system failures? This is a new purchase and I hope this is a very exceptional situation. .
Sveinolse
Luminary
Luminary

@Dave7mack wrote:
Still unable to log in. Vancouver Canada.

I received an email from Arlo this morning (Norwegian time). It came with a link so you can see the status of Arlo's servers.  To me, all servers are up:   https://status.arlo.com/.

---Svein Olsen, Oslo, Norway---
(...and I hope Google translater do it well...!)
DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello all,

We experienced an outage earlier today, however services were restored. Please let us know if you are still unable to login and if comfortable, provide your country and information about the device you are using to login (Android, phone type, etc.)

Dave7mack
Aspirant
Aspirant
Unable to log in. Vancouver, Canada. IPhone X. iPad Pro 9.7
Aec
Star
Star
Here’s the advice I got from Twitter- log out, uninstall the mobile app, re-download the app, and then log back in. That actually worked! Got a squirrel video 20 seconds later. First in 20 hours. 🙂