Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
glmccready
Guide
Guide

Arleo tech support si nearly worthless.  Everytime I try Chat is doesn't work.  I email, and get a canned answer, and then no follow up.  I call, tell them I'm in wheelchair, and they tell me to climb a ladder hands unplug my camera!  HELLO!!! I'm in a wheelchair!  One of my cams gets constant charging faults. Sent in receipts and pics, can only attach one file.  Have to figure out how to do a zip file, and THEN  it has to be less than 3 mb.  Finally try to send it!  This....see pics!  Worthless on so many levels.  I'm disabled, sometimes unable to move, a weird muscle disease, and like to know what is going on around my house.  I wonder if this will post?  Guessing on another errorarlo_tech support....trying.JPGarlo_tech support.JPG message!

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @glmccready

Are you still experiencing this issue with your camera(s)? were you able to get the documentation to the support agent?

glmccready
Guide
Guide

Worthless.  Keep getting emails, and “successfully” submitted documentation  3 x, only to get an email today, that my case was “closed” because I didn’t respond.  Also claimed to have called, which, if they did, they did not leave a message.

glmccready
Guide
Guide

Pics3E5E3082-90F4-486F-867A-9D7EDA6ADA86.png8FC62DB8-D26F-4396-A299-12E9497F9E60.png

glmccready
Guide
Guide

Case closed?......3DD44095-E490-4946-A18F-C213BBF5DA18.png

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @glmccready

I apologize for the inconvenience, I have escalated your case and Customer Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.