Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
trayes77
Star
Star
Ever since the disastrous firmware update yesterday. A lot of users are still having issues with some cameras. I have 2 Arlo pros, 1 is fine e after the update, the other is getting constant audio alerts even though I have audio detection off. I've rebooted my base station, shut off the camera and reconnected, nothing seems to have fixed the issue. Any other thoughts or suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A firmware update for Arlo Pro has been released resolving this issue. Please make sure your cameras are up to date with the latest firmware. See here for more information: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.3.12290 – 9th May 2017

JamesC

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you gone to settings, use remove device  and then bring it back as new?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
trayes77
Star
Star
I will try that when I get home, thanks
NeoNaya
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have same issue. After the firmware that was pushed last night (Pro Camera FW 1.092.0.1_11504, Pro Base Station FW 1.8.9.0_11528), two of my Arlo Pro cameras constantly issue false audio alerts. This is even though the microphone is off. Removing the device and adding new has not solved this issue. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Did you open a case with support?
BPRocket
Aspirant
Aspirant
Exact same issue with one of my cameras. It continuously sends audio alerts even when audio is off. But I found it only does this geofence mode. Other modes work fine with his camera. Rebooting the base or the camera has not fixed the problem.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Some have suggested removing and resyncing has helped.
trayes77
Star
Star
I reminded the camera and resynced. Seems to be working,will post if anything changes.
trayes77
Star
Star
Unfortunately my one camera is still giving false audio alerts. It went off all last night and I have to recharge the batteries. Anyone else still having issues
? Any other suggestions other than what had been mentioned above?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you remove and resync your camera?  That has seemed to be the current solution.

trayes77
Star
Star
Yes, all of the solutions that were mentioned above I did. Thanks
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Seems like your next step is to open a case with support.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The root cause of this issue has been identified by the engineering team. A fix will be made available soon. I will post an update when I have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience during this process.

JamesC

trayes77
Star
Star
This is great news! Im sure the community looks forward to receiving the update!
WWLightning
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any updates to this?   I have my audio turned off and still receive notifications for audio.  

gusqiu
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue here, when will Netgear release the fix?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Engineering is still investigating this issue. I will post an update when a fix is available.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A firmware update for Arlo Pro has been released resolving this issue. Please make sure your cameras are up to date with the latest firmware. See here for more information: Release Notes – Arlo Pro Camera 1.092.0.3.12290 – 9th May 2017

JamesC

WWLightning
Aspirant
Aspirant

My firmware has been updated.  I still get audio alerts even though audio is turned off on this camera.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WWLightning,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC