Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jlp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not get a user id (email) box when logging in to the web portal (https://my.arlo.com/#/login).  I can log in to my account and arlo support.  Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jlp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

And that works for me too! Such a small change from the old way - should have figured it out.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a different broswer?

jlp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried mozilla, chrome, and edge on microsoft 10 platform - all negative.  I get no email entry box on the web portal login screen.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jlp1 wrote:

I tried mozilla, chrome, and edge on microsoft 10 platform - all negative.  I get no email entry box on the web portal login screen.

Can you post of screenshot of what you do see?

jlp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

ScreenshotArloWebPortalLoginScreen.png

I click on "Email Address" as usual, the cursor blinks for a few seconds, stops blinking, and nothing else happens.  No entry box appears.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jlp1 wrote:

I click on "Email Address" as usual, the cursor blinks for a few seconds, stops blinking, and nothing else happens.  No entry box appears.

On my PC there is no entry box pop-up.  Instead I enter the email address and password into the two fields you are seeing.

jlp1
Aspirant
Aspirant

And that works for me too! Such a small change from the old way - should have figured it out.  Thanks.