Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro camera will not sync with base station

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
q8kiwi
Tutor
Tutor

hello

i am facing problem with connect camera with base station model : VMB4000

i follow instruction but no way to connect . as i see in base station the sync status LED on the base station blink green thin stable with amber color after sync finish . then no any connect happen !!

please advice me what shuld i do .

thanks alot 

best regards

saud alattar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Strange. An amber light for the camera icon on the base means the base needs to be claimed. Do you see the base station and the base station siren in your Devices list and no cameras?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Remove all devices via the app. Add device and add base station. Once that's added, sync the cameras

q8kiwi
Tutor
Tutor
hello steve i do it many times still the problem not fix even i do factory reset still no any change . thanks steve
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Strange. An amber light for the camera icon on the base means the base needs to be claimed. Do you see the base station and the base station siren in your Devices list and no cameras?

q8kiwi
Tutor
Tutor
hello
it work probably now . i make mistake that i do factory rest and sync camera befor sync base station .
i am sorry . every think ok now .
thanks alot
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Great that you're up and running. Don't worry, a lot of people make the same mistake. It's a weird system that it can even allow you to do it incorrectly to start with