Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Different notifications for different cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Arlodog6578
Star
Star

I currently have an arlo Q which sends ios notifications on movement.  I have been considering adding 2 arlo pro's to my setup.  If i add them can i have them send email notifications on movement along with Ios notifications.  The reason being they would be in a more sensitive area and the email would be an easier way to tell it was for that camera.  Or are all the alerts under one setting?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@Arlodog6578

In the Arlo App select the Mode Icon. On the Mode page Click on Armed. On the next page you will see a Rule for each camera. Select a camera and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the options to either send a text message or an email message or both. 

Select the appropiate selection for that camera  Click on Save and do the same thing for the other camera.

Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@Arlodog6578

In the Arlo App select the Mode Icon. On the Mode page Click on Armed. On the next page you will see a Rule for each camera. Select a camera and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the options to either send a text message or an email message or both. 

Select the appropiate selection for that camera  Click on Save and do the same thing for the other camera.

Brian

Arlodog6578
Star
Star

Awesome, thank you.