Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo App Version 2.8 Notification Issues with iOS 13.1 Beta 2

stuckpipe
Tutor
Tutor

Does any one know if buying a brand new iPad Pro and only load the new Arlo version 2.8 its it will stop crashing? I have a iPad 9.2” pro with 13.1 and lots of app. I have reset my unit and restored it and loaded the new Arlo app and it still crashes when I try to open library videos and view them to delete them.

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
Connieandgreg93
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the exact same issues..not seeing how to fix it, wondering if Arlo has addressed this yet?
Model: VMB4000 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
George-1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

No fix yet,  I've tried to contact arlo and no success.   Several other people I know who have the system are also expeincing this problem.   ARLO FIX THIS!!!!

xennus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Think I figured this out! I've been having issues for a while. I had the issue but my spouse didn't. I just found a setting in homekit that had the camera set to no. I found this in homekit under Home Settings, then selected my home, and then there is a notification setting for camera. Clicked on that and all the cameras were set to no. I changed those to yes and now I get notified from home kit when someone steps into camera range. Still don't receive the notification from the Arlo app but at least I'm getting notified now.

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera