Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

hhzhao
Star
Star

Updated Arlo App on my iPhone with newest version 2.8(909) today, here are issues I have experienced:

- No notification whatsoever! This is a major problem!

- HomeKit worked partially. I have three identical 4000r3 base stations and idential cameras, all with latest firmware. Only two of base stations were able to added to HomeKit, and one of them still display as "uncertified accessory".

I am on iOS 13.1 Beta. For the reference, Arlo App 2.8 notification do work on iOS 12.4.1

128 REPLIES 128
stuckpipe
Tutor
Tutor

Does any one know if buying a brand new iPad Pro and only load the new Arlo version 2.8 its it will stop crashing? I have a iPad 9.2” pro with 13.1 and lots of app. I have reset my unit and restored it and loaded the new Arlo app and it still crashes when I try to open library videos and view them to delete them.

Connieandgreg93
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the exact same issues..not seeing how to fix it, wondering if Arlo has addressed this yet?
George-1966
Aspirant
Aspirant

No fix yet,  I've tried to contact arlo and no success.   Several other people I know who have the system are also expeincing this problem.   ARLO FIX THIS!!!!

xennus
Aspirant
Aspirant

Think I figured this out! I've been having issues for a while. I had the issue but my spouse didn't. I just found a setting in homekit that had the camera set to no. I found this in homekit under Home Settings, then selected my home, and then there is a notification setting for camera. Clicked on that and all the cameras were set to no. I changed those to yes and now I get notified from home kit when someone steps into camera range. Still don't receive the notification from the Arlo app but at least I'm getting notified now.