Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

keep some cameras on armed during the night as I keep my house hold cameras on unarmed

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
5348How
Follower
Follower

I believe there should be a feature where I can keep some cameras on armed during the night as I keep my house hold cameras on unarmed. What do you guys think?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@5348How wrote:

I believe there should be a feature where I can keep some cameras on armed during the night as I keep my house hold cameras on unarmed. What do you guys think?

That feature already exists.

If your pro 4s are connected to your home wifi, you can set up a separate schedule for each camera.

If they are connected to a base or smarthub, then you can still do what you want by creating a custom mode that has the cameras you want on at night included (and which omits the cameras you want disarmed).  Then schedule the system to use that custom mode at night.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@5348How wrote:

That feature already exists.

If your pro 4s are connected to your home wifi, you can set up a separate schedule for each camera.

If they are connected to a base or smarthub, then you can still do what you want by creating a custom mode that has the cameras you want on at night included (and which omits the cameras you want disarmed).  Then schedule the system to use that custom mode at night.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation