Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arlo website says they fixed this issue 20 minutes ago but I’m still unable to see any recordings or get motion notifications for the past hour. I am unable to select live view either does anyone else have this problem still? 

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

This should now be resolved. Please test again and let me know.

Thanks!

• ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Thank you all for providing your feedback. The development team is investigating these reports and I will provide more information as soon as possible. 

42 REPLIES 42
Wilburdoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same issues are back.  No recordings and no live streaming.

secaz
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Same old Arlo, that's why no one should ever buy their camera systems.

They always go through bouts of this, typically June/July, I think that's when they roll out their big changes... I have Arlo Pro cameras I bought years and years ago, back when things used to (almost always) work flawlessly.  They still work great but the fall victim to these Arlo outages that Arlo self-inflicts....

You can always tell when Arlo is gong to make a changes... a new app will roll out before the binge of outages starts.

They worked fine all morning here in AZ, until 6 am local time...

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Did you report it to Arlo? The website still isn’t showing an outage and I’m hoping everyone is reporting it

Just1Guy
Guide
Guide

The issue is back!!!

this is really frustrating.

ARLO - Fix This!!!!!!

Just1Guy
Guide
Guide

The issue from this string has reoccurred.  
Once again, I can’t get access to my cameras and the recordings are lost, like will not be recovered.

For such a service like this to repeatedly fail when so many rely on performance is not acceptable.

shenoka
Initiate
Initiate

Also unable to access live or recordings.  Not resolved.

RosieQuartz21
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. I cannot view my live feed or access the motion events that I get alerts for. This is after a full charge, firmware update, mobile app update and multiple unsuccessful attempts to troubleshoot the issue. 

Interestingly enough, I just checked and I can view my live feed from the web, but I still cannot access the feed events on the web or the app. 

SciTeacher
Tutor
Tutor

@Tonered12  How do I report it?

RJBat
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 stopped sending me notifications, and no longer records anything? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This should now be resolved. Please test again and let me know.

Thanks!

5oundless
Tutor
Tutor

I've noticed more and more that I've been getting motion alerts from cameras, but then there are no recordings.

In the past week, I also seemed to have stopped receiving notifications from one my all-in-one sensors that I use for tilt detection.

It feels like maybe a bad update was released.

Wilburdoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does appear to be back to operational.

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

@ShayneS  I can confirm it is resolved now thank you for your help! 

bhb1717
Initiate
Initiate

@ShayneS  Still cannot view my recordings.

SciTeacher
Tutor
Tutor

@ShayneS Yes. All is working again. Thank you.

Techiecws
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 separate systems at 1 location one system is working correctly but the other isn’t functioning get notified that there is motion but no recording and live view isn’t working 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the cameras connected to the 2nd hub in a subscription? Without a sub there will be no cloud recordings. Also, is the 2nd hub associated with the same location as the other one? If it's seen as a second location, you would need a 2nd sub.

killrnails
Aspirant
Aspirant

I realize the original post was on July 23rd, but as of this afternoon, July 31st, I'm unable to pull up my account using my desktop computer via my book,arked site.  I can access it from the app on my phone regarding all my devices (which are recording activity), but I can't access anything from my desktop. Maybe my bookmark is a bad link (somehow)?  Any advice is appreciated.

Discussion stats