Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

None of my cameras or doorbell is working even after the website stated the outage is resolved. I can only do live view and it is not showing a new recordings for a few hours. Does any one else have this issue still? I’m located in the north east. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some additional fixes have been made. You may have to log out of the app and back in but this issue should now be resolved.

JamesC

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you getting notifications saying the cameras have been triggered? Have there been new events triggered that you expect to be visible within the library?

JamesC

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes , there have been several events since 1 pm that should have triggered motion. I’m speaking with other people across the country having the same issue still as well

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

James, do you know if arlo is still working to resolve the issue with the remaining customers still affected? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, we're continuing to investigate these reports. Consider rebooting your Cameras/Base Station/SmartHub and test again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi James,

Thank you for investigating, I tried everything to no avail. Hoping the issue is resolved by sunset here 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC wrote:

Yes, we're continuing to investigate these reports. Consider rebooting your Cameras/Base Station/SmartHub and test again to see if you still experience the same behavior.

JamesC

Rebooting one of my bases, and restarting the app had no effect for me.  All devices show off-line, and the smarthub LED status is blue.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some additional fixes have been made. You may have to log out of the app and back in but this issue should now be resolved.

JamesC

Tonered12
Apprentice
Apprentice

My cameras are working again thank you! 

arichens
Tutor
Tutor

I understand that there was a service outage several hours ago and my cameras did start working again after that was resolved, but they have stopped working again and have now been down for several hours. I have multiple models of camera, some connected to a base station and others directly connected to the internet. I also have a wired video doorbell. All show offline in the app on multiple devices as well as showing offline in the web portal. I have rebooted all my cameras and the base station three times now.

arichens
Tutor
Tutor

To add a datapoint - I tried factory resetting one of my cameras that does not rely on a base station (an Arlo Q Plus) and removed it from my app. I was able to easily enroll the camera again using the Add New Device button, it was detected, and added. However, it IMMEDIATELY then showed as offline just like the rest of my cameras, lights, and doorbell.

W8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our cameras have been down for about 9 hours, doing the same as you describe, it started with no notifications coming through now they won’t even live view even though there saying connected i reset one camera now its completely not working, rang support the second time they got very angry at me what a joke, hope we get a month of our subscription 

W8
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James have tried everything the issue is still not resolved still can’t live view and getting no notifications
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

W8,

What is the LED behavior on your base station? Are your cameras showing offline?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation