Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not Receiving Push Notifications

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TxMade
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am intermittently receiving push notifications for new items recorded in my library.  I did receive them consistently  the first few hours after I set up the cameras, but have only received only one push notifications since, even though I can see many recordings in my library. 

I consistent email notifications, but not push notifications for items recorded.  The only consistent notifications I receive are for allowing a new device to log into my ARLO account.  

The cameras are located in a vacation home, so I am not there to remove the batteries and restart the cameras.  I was on the phone with tech support for 3 hours yesterday without resolving this issue.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
TxMade
Aspirant
Aspirant

For reference, the ARLO app version I have is 2.18.1 and software version in my iphone is 13.6

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TxMade,

Are you logging out of the app? To receive push notifications, you must be logged in to the Arlo mobile app on your mobile device.

JamesC

TxMade
Aspirant
Aspirant

I may be logged out of the app?  I am not sure how to remain continually logged in.  The app seems to log itself out if you leave the app closed for a while to use other applications on your phone?   

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't select the logout option. Simply background the app when not using it.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation