Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
ericjohnson1313
Tutor
Tutor

All of a sudden my video recordings are not available in my local storage library.  This is for all cameras and doorbell.  I have rebooted, reset, etc and nothing is allowing the recordings to be seen in library.  When i remove the USB device and check on computer they are all on there but just cant view them in app.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ericjohnson1313
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the replies everyone...yes it is local (not cloud) and wasn't showing up for some reason all of a sudden.  I ended up deleting the app, removing the cameras, rebooting the phone, and re-setting up everything and it appears to be working now.  I appreciate the help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Reboot the phone and reinstall the app.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ericjohnson1313,

For content to be viewable from the Arlo library, you must have a subscription to Arlo Smart. Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription?

JamesC

dcfox1
Master
Master

@JamesC wrote:

ericjohnson1313,

For content to be viewable from the Arlo library, you must have a subscription to Arlo Smart. Do you have an active Arlo Smart subscription?

JamesC

Did something change that you need a sub for Local storage viewing in the App with a Smart Hub? He was talking about Local unless he is confusing it with Cloud.

ericjohnson1313
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the replies everyone...yes it is local (not cloud) and wasn't showing up for some reason all of a sudden.  I ended up deleting the app, removing the cameras, rebooting the phone, and re-setting up everything and it appears to be working now.  I appreciate the help!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation