Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
arlopro3jersey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

When trying to subscribe to a deal for a plan from an Arlo email I get the following error at the checkout page.

"planIdnullnot found in SubscriptionPlanMapping Cache"

Any ideas what this might be about?

16 REPLIES 16
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arlopro3jersey,

Was this a promotional email? Could you provide a screenshot of the details?

JamesC

arlopro3jersey
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, screenshot attached of the promotion email
arlopro3jersey
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, screenshot attached of the promotion email
arlopro3jersey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Any solution to this problem? I am unable to add any subscription whatsoever... could it be to do with my location which is Jersey and not mainland UK?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arlopro3jersey,

I've escalated this to the dev team for further investigation. I will provide an update once I know more.

JamesC

NWCarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received this same message upon login to my account. Would like to know what conditions trigger it.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

NWCarlo,

There was a cloud release that resulted in a temporary issue with subscription plans. This should now be resolved, are you still experiencing an issue when attempting to subscribe?

JamesC

arlopro3jersey
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm still experiencing the same problem and always have...

NWCarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am no longer experiencing the issue. In my case I think it had to do with moving cameras from one account to another. A factory reset of the cameras and base station cleared it up.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arlopro3jersey,

A fix for this has been released, please try again and let us know if you are still experiencing the same behavior.

JamesC

lund0529
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same error here trying to cancel my plan.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lund0529,

Are you trying to cancel using the web client or the mobile app? Do you still experience the same behavior if you try today?

JamesC

lund0529
Aspirant
Aspirant

Either. Behavior is the same on Chrome/Edge/Firefox on two different computers and the Android app. Cache cleared, rebooted, all updates current, no change.

It does still happen today.

If I try to add a CVR plan, no cameras are selectable.

Trying to change my plan, the "Change Plan" button does  nothing on the comparison screen.

Trying to cancel my plan, I get "planIdnullnot found in SubscriptionPlanMapping Cache" in a drop-down orange bar, or nothing happens at all. My unused credit and refund total are shown as $NaN on the cancel summary page.

Developer Console in Chrome shows a lot of Javascript errors.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lund0529,

I see you already have a support ticket open on this issue. I will escalate your support ticket and request a status update.

JamesC

lund0529
Aspirant
Aspirant

Probably about 5-6 by now...  they just keep asking for screenshots, promise 24-48hr turnaround, and then go dark. I really just want to cancel everything and start with a fresh/clean config, but I can't and nobody in live chat seems willing or able to do so.

Thanks James.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lund0529,

I've escalated this to the development team. It appears there is a bug causing this behavior but I do not have an ETA for resolution. I will provide an update once I know more.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation