Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 3 Camera Blue Tint

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
lcman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased a Pro 3 camera to add into my current Pro 2 VMB4000r3.  The screen is blue tint in day time but normal at night.  Please advise on how to fix it.

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be a hardware issue but did you remove the plastic sheet over the front of the camera before installing?

lcman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did remove the sheet before installation.  And I have reset the camera twice but no change.  

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@lcman  I would suggest you open a case for support. You could ask @JamesC if he has any other suggestions.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Icman,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

lcman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reviewed the recorded footage from my Pro 3 camera.  It is flicker (blue tint and normal) instead of blue tint consistently. 

I have submitted the case to Arlo Support and look forward to their response.

lcman
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received a email for the case and submitted the information via the link.  Shall I receive an email with confirmation of case update?  If not, shall I resubmit the response again?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

lcman,

An agent will reach out to you with an update once the information you submitted is reviewed.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation