Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification by Oct 31st, 2020 to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Re: Arlo Floodlight Pro 3 not connecting

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Highlighted
Follower
Follower
Hi,

Today our Arlo floodlight pro 3 said it could not connect. It was blinking slowly with about four seconds between blinking blue lights.

It will not scam a QR code and when we hold down the zinc button the amber light doesn’t blink for the factory reset.

We tried plugging it in and it blinks rapidly 14 times then ends with a solid blue light lasting about two seconds.

We have taken the battery out and still no change.

How can we fix this?

Cheers

Chris
Model: FB1001 | Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Momiji,

Is this happening during a first time installation or was the camera already connected and had been showing online on your account before dropping offline?

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same exact problem. Mine worked fine until I connection to recharge and now it is doing what he described.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amcneil,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey, did you end up getting yours to work? I had the same problem with my first floodlight in July. I exchanged it. Now the new one is having the same problem.
Highlighted
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the exact same problem - unable to connect/pair with Base (via App), as first-time pairing, regardless what I do. It flashes Blue, I can scan SQ-code etc, but all in vain

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Azam8707, DHB-DEN

Have you made sure to charge the camera fully before attempt the sync process? Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation