Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ME23
Guide
Guide

The app used to allow me to set one camera to begin recording when motion triggered another camera. That option seems gone in the current Android app but I have 1 camera that only records when camera 2 is triggered. How do I reset camera 1?

Also, I used to be able to change the sensitivity of the motion sensors. That option is gone too. So am I just stuck with what I've got?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ME23 wrote:
The app used to allow me to set one camera to begin recording when motion triggered another camera. That option seems gone in the current Android app but I have 1 camera that only records when camera 2 is triggered. How do I reset camera 1?

Also, I used to be able to change the sensitivity of the motion sensors. That option is gone too. So am I just stuck with what I've got?

Both options are still there.

Have you looked into the mode and rule(s) you are using for the cameras? https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ME23 wrote:

Both options are still there.

Have you looked into the mode and rule(s) you are using for the cameras? https://kb.arlo.com/42/What-are-modes-and-rules-and-how-does-Arlo-use-them

ME23
Guide
Guide
Rules are gone too.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ME23 wrote:
Rules are gone too.

Can you create a new mode?

ME23
Guide
Guide
Thanks, yall! I found the rules.screen and think I got it fixed. Mode was the one place I didn't look.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation