Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
4Rock
Follower
Follower

I have a 300ft driveway and my camera is only recording about 3 seconds of the car just passing the camera. How should the sensitivity be adjusted to pickup the vehicle sooner. Also the notifications are slow to reaching my cell and at times people have come and gone before I'm notified.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi 4Rock,

To adjust the motion sensitivity, feel free to read this article: How do I change the motion sensitivity on my Arlo camera?

And if you're receiving your push notifications late, try to optimize your motion detection on your camera to see if that helps. You can read more about it here: How do I optimize motion detection for my Arlo camera?

Unknown-
Tutor
Tutor
This has been happening to me as well since they fixed the server from the corrupted video issues. Some record very late now and some pause for a second then continue with the video that’s fast forwarded
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Unknown-,

If you're experiencing the problem where your videos are delaying, try rebooting your Base Station to see if that helps.

Unknown-
Tutor
Tutor
Same issue
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried changing the motion sensitivity on your Arlo camera or optimizing the motion detection for your camera? You can see the links above to see if that helps.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation