Yes tried that and did not work. I took it apart as I could see water in it - sprayed it with electrical water repellent and dried it out and it rebooted- but now it will not recharge - switched the battery out with one of the other cameras and that battery charges in the other camera. May be still some water in the power circuit or damage to it.
Finding moisture inside is usually not a good omen.
You may need to wait a few days for any moisture to completely dry out unless you have fully opened the camera.
Some moisture repellent products contain oils which could affect electronics so you may want to flush again with a electronic contact cleaner product.
If the camera battery had completely drained then it is possible that the camera charge circuit was shut down to prevent battery damage and you may need to remove the camera from your account and reinstall.