Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

On my opening screen it used to show previous camera views when I first started it up.  Now it shows no camera views unless I click on a camera run triangle button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

I was using MS Edge as a browser, and when I looked on the Arlo help site it recommended Chrome.  I ran it on Chrome and worked out just fine.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app?

AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

This is happening on my laptop not on my phone.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@AllUsedUp 

Are you seeing a gray screen on web page? I get it once and a while in the last month on several browsers for last month. It is only once and a while. Cleared the cache but still the same but might be worth a try. Like you said it does reset when I press the play button for live view. Screenshot (14).png

AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

I changed browsers and it started to operate normally.  I was using Chrome that used to work fine for a few years, but started acting up in the past couple of weeks.  Started it up on MS Edge and it appears ok.

AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

Now it is doing this when I play any video.  When I download it and play, it does not do this.  See the video link.  https://youtu.be/F82vzG_RBJg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @AllUsedUp

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue with your recorded videos. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

AllUsedUp
Tutor
Tutor

I was using MS Edge as a browser, and when I looked on the Arlo help site it recommended Chrome.  I ran it on Chrome and worked out just fine.  Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation