Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 2 Redemption

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear All,

I bought Arlo pro 2 on 30/11/2019 at JB-hifi in Melbourne. They run a promotion to get bonus Philips Hue White Start Kit.

The promotion was from 1/11/2019 to 31/12/2019.

I submitted the claim online and also sent email to both register@arloredemption.com.au and enquiries@arloredemption.com.au.

Unfortunately, it has been 6 months from purchase date, I received nothing from Arlo. No response from my email as well.

I am really disappointed with the way Arlo is working and treating customer. Their products are not cheap, but their behavior and working style are cheap.

11 REPLIES 11
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@RayNguyen wrote:

Dear All,

I bought Arlo pro 2 on 30/11/2019 at JB-hifi in Melbourne. They run a promotion to get bonus Philips Hue White Start Kit.

If they were behind the promotion, how about asking JB-hifi?

I've never seen an Arlo production that offers third party incentives.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Michael,

I purchased Arlo 2 on 30/11/2019 within the promotion. I asked JB-HiFi staff when I purchased it, so they advised me to submit the claim online. I did submit the claim before 31/12/2019 and attached the receipt as request. You can find the link for online submission below.

https://arloredemption.com.au/

It doesn't matter where you buy. If you purchase the product which the company runs the promotion and within the timeframe, you should have received the bonus.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Yes, but was it an Arlo promotion or a store promotion?

Looks like Arlo, but who knows?

You should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Arlo techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Arlo. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

If you want direct contact with Arlo, try the various channels in the Contact Us link below.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Paullaxe
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m in the same boat, the T&Cs refer to Arlo Technologies as the promoter. I’ll email again and then contact support if no response.
RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

That's hopeless with the support as well.

The promotion ran in Australia. I bought and live in Australia but the support team gave me American number to ask me to contact for further information.

It's a big joke from thus company

balajiSasidha
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello Ray

Did you get any reply from them? I bought it in Nov 2019 and have been following up since then

Thanks

RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, they did not. I think they are trying to steal money from us by giving that promotion.

The promotion never exist. I will never buy their products again and will give 1 star everywhere if they run this kind of promotion again

RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

The support is bull**bleep**. After a few email, they asked me to call American number.

***, I purchased the product in Melbourne, Australia and they asked me to contact company based in America to ask for promotion.

balajiSasidha
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried all available channels. facebook, chat, nothing. One of the agents said that the ANZ manager has been made aware of my complaint. But still nothing

I raised an issue with Fair Trading and they said that as it is overseas company, they cant help me.

I have pinged Harvey Norman yesterday and waiting for their reply.

Worst case, I am thinking of moving legally

RayNguyen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just keep me in the loop.

I might give up on them. They're totally bull**bleep**

balajiSasidha
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sure Ray.

I am not planning to give up yet. I will keep you in loop

Discussion stats