Essential XL Spotlight 2032 Won't Charge

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MachPoint9
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Essential XL Spotlight 2032 will not charge any more.  Charges to 24% and then will not respond.  Camera is functional but will not charge.  Any suggestions on how to remedy?

5 REPLIES 5
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact support. Within the app on your mobile device click on the silhouette on the top left ~ support center ~ the device that you are needing assistance with then choose the behavior you are seeing.

MachPoint9
Aspirant
Aspirant

OK- thanks.  The support prompt says that my camera is not longer in warranty and that support is not longer available....It won' t take me to the support site via the app...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MachPoint9 wrote:

OK- thanks.  The support prompt says that my camera is not longer in warranty and that support is not longer available....It won' t take me to the support site via the app...

If you have a subscription, then you are entitled to both phone and chat support.

Not sure what you mean when you say it won't take you to the support site.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing? You have a subscription, so support should be offered within the app. 

MachPoint9
Aspirant
Aspirant

After leaving it plugged in to charge for several days, I found that at some point it did accept a full charge and is now functioning properly.  Thanks 😊