Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mpscott00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Ultra and base station that I use outside my house. I just got an essential camera that I want to use just to look in on my dog when I am gone. I do not want any notifications nor do I care about recordings. How can I use this camera just to look in on her and not get constant alerts when she moves around? I tried creating a custom mode but couldn't figure out how to turn off push notifications. I have the camera connected to my base station because response time when viewing live video and connecting to the camera are faster.

IMG_5939.PNGScreen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.05.24 AM.png

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mpscott00 :  No need to double-post.

Read the article I linked in your other thread, and if you still have trouble, then let me know the names of your two cameras.

Again, if you only have a rule for the Ultra in the custom mode, then the essential will be disarmed.

Mpscott00
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry for my confusion. I did what you said, set up a rule for the ultra instead of the essential and I think everything works now like I was hoping. I can even use the privacy screen on the essential and I could not before because I'm connected to my hub. Thank you. 

IMG_5942.PNGIMG_5941.PNG

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation