Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

How can I turn off all notifications and recordings? I just want to use the camera to see my dog.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mpscott00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Ultra and base station that I use outside my house. I just got an essential camera that I want to use just to look in on my dog when I am gone. I do not want any notifications nor do I care about recordings. How can I use this camera just to look in on her and not get constant alerts when she moves around? I tried creating a custom mode but couldn't figure out how to turn off push notifications. I have the camera connected to my base station because response time when viewing live video and connecting to the camera are faster.

IMG_5939.PNGScreen Shot 2022-07-23 at 8.05.24 AM.png

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Mpscott00 :  No need to double-post.

Read the article I linked in your other thread, and if you still have trouble, then let me know the names of your two cameras.

Again, if you only have a rule for the Ultra in the custom mode, then the essential will be disarmed.

Mpscott00
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry for my confusion. I did what you said, set up a rule for the ultra instead of the essential and I think everything works now like I was hoping. I can even use the privacy screen on the essential and I could not before because I'm connected to my hub. Thank you. 

IMG_5942.PNGIMG_5941.PNG

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation