Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
IDW
Star
Star

Hi

Notifications on our iPhones only appear in the 12 hour clock format - please can you tell me how to make this match our preference for the 24 hour clock? Thanks

Model: ABC1000 | Arlo Baby
15 REPLIES 15
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try and change your timezone. You can change your Time Zone settings by logging in to your Arlo account and navigating to Settings > My Devices > select your Baby camera > select the appropriate Time Zone from the drop down list. Also can you verify your time format on  your phone is correct as well?     If that doesn't help, please try removing & re-installing the Arlo app.

IDW
Star
Star
Hi - thanks for the reply
Yes - the device is set to UTC (London) and my iPhone is set to 24 hour time and time zone London (and correctly shows 24 hour time at the top and on Lock Screen) - there doesn’t seem to be a setting in Arlo to get 24 hour time. Thanks
IDW
Star
Star
I’ve reinstalled Arlo and it’s still 12 hour clock
I’ve just checked and I get the same error on an old android tablet so it seems to be the device settings..
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you try removing and re-installing your arlo app. There has been an update for 3.6.3 as well. Let's serif that helps. 

IDW
Star
Star
Thanks for the reply

I have removed and reinstalled the latest version 3.6.3 (3404) and notifications on my iPhone (12 pro max at iOS 15.4.1) are still using the 12 hour clock (also still on my android tablet) - in the iPhone app the times in the library correctly use the 24 hour clock.

Thanks
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you have the 24-hour format previously?

IDW
Star
Star
Hi
No it’s never worked
Ian
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Okay, I found some information, this feature is by design at the moment, but there is supposed to be an update coming that will allow the option for a 12/24 hr time format. 

IDW
Star
Star
Hi
Thanks for the information- sorry I didn’t reply (I was sure I did!)
Do you know when there may be an update?
Thanks Ian
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I was informed It should be released in the next App update coming soon. 

IDW
Star
Star
Thanks
I’ll keep an eye out..
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I'll provide an update as soon as it is released 

IDW
Star
Star
Thanks
There was an update today but I still have 12 hour notifications
Ian
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update. You have 3.6.5 installed? This was a feature enhancement scheduled for an upcoming release. It may have not made it in this 3.6.5 release. Let me check to see if I have an estimated release timeframe.

IDW
Star
Star
Hi
Thanks - yes updated to 3.6.5 (3415)

Ian
Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation