I'm relaying all feedback posted here directly to the engineering team. They are actively working hard toward a resolution for this issue. I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.
- iPhone 8 v11.3
- iPhone 7 v11.3
- iPad 5th Gen. v11.3
2. Shortly after we start streaming the Arlo app says that the camera must be offline and to check to make sure it's connected to the internet
3. The above error typically appears within the first 15-20 minutes when we start streaming video and happens every day, multiple times each day.
Another bug here... arlo baby and a tablet or a smartphone connect in same wifi network, after 5 minutes later the home icon (local streaming) dissapear and increase the video lag... if i power off arlo baby and then Power it on again, the home icon appears and video lag is reduced... but after a while.... home icon dissapear again.... and a i have lot of video lag again.... too bad this issue! How to resolve this bug? Any help? Sorry my english....
1. Device used to stream Arlo Baby; Samsung Galaxy S9, Ipad 2, web access on PC/laptop
2. Issue that you are experiencing; Refuses to connect to home WIFI network, Camera drops offline, buffering during live stream when it does occasionally work, image freezing/lagging, audio working intermittently
3. Is the issue intermittent; been going on and offline regularly for a week, now wont connect for last 48 hours
I've sent you a private message with information regarding access to the firmware board.
TwinCitiesJHawk, Ravex, ChrisDuffin
I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on this issue.
I also have connectivity issues with the Arlo Baby Camera. I also regularly have to restart the Arlo Camera as well as enable/disable the Wifi on my Android device.
Can I also get access to the firmware board? Also is there an ETA for the next firmware to be released?
Ravex, wayubi, John143
I've reached out to you in a private message with more information on this topic.
I'm relocating your feedback to the field trial firmware board so engineering will have better visibility. Please let me know if you have trouble accessing the board.
hi James we use an apple ipad and iphone 7 (IOS) all with the latest firmware updated, google pixel (andriod) & lenovo note pad. same behavior across devices.
also when will your LCD screen for the arlo baby be release?
I just got my new Arlo Baby Camera today and have tried setting it up but it does not work. It also seems to be a connectivity issue as it fails to connect to my Wifi Network. Auto detection does not work and QR code procedure fails as well.
Wifi itself is working properly.
Can you help me? Can I upgrade the firmware over USB?
Device: iPhone 7 Plus with iOS 11.3
I am having to CONSTANTLY reconnect my camera. I have to sneak into my daughter's room at 0200 too many nights to power cycle my Arlo Baby. The really sad thing about this is being this is my replacement camera that I just received this month. I went without a baby camera for 10 DAYS and I still have the same issues. Someone needs to figure out what the heck is going on and release firmware that actually does what it is supposed too.
What process are you following to claim the Arlo Baby? Are you following these instructions: How do I set up my Arlo Baby camera?
What is the LED behavior on the Arlo Baby?
I will reach out to you in a private message to gather more information on the issues you've described.