Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
MegaDeath
Follower
Follower

My Arlo baby stopped working and just lights the orange led - indicating its booting. But its booting for hours now and probably will continue booting forever.

I tried power cycling - remove cable, turn off batteries etc. and it didnt help at all. After restart Arlo baby keeps lighting still orange led and just doesnt work at all.

Is there anything I can do to make it works or only solution is send it back to reseller?

thanks for any help.

Model number:ABC1000, s/n 50e177ss48a5d

by the way I didnt find any way how to contant support from Netgear. Just this community board. Do they have any email or ticketing system? Where?

14 REPLIES 14
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

MegaDeath,

Have you tried to remove & re-sync the device and test again? if this does not solve the issue, you may contact customer support at the following link below

Arlo Tech Support

KayT
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

i'm experiencing the same Problems.

the Status LED is constantly orange. The IOS App says Device offline.

power Cycling didn‘t help.

How was your Problem solved?

best regeres Kay

Alex_Ruzhitskiy
Tutor
Tutor

It seems that a lot of people experience the same problem me as well. Need solution. Nothing helps. Rebooting resetting

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@KayT@Alex_Ruzhitskiy

Have you tried to turn the battery switch off under the Arlo Baby & reboot the device? You can also try to remove & re add the camera toy the Arlo Mobile App

Alex_Ruzhitskiy
Tutor
Tutor
Yep. Did everything. Nothing helps. Solid amber light.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Alex_Ruzhitskiy,

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you -  Arlo Tech Support

Alex_Ruzhitskiy
Tutor
Tutor
No I didn’t contact the support because chat is not working and I can’t make a call. Can YOU try to solve my issue.?
Alex_Ruzhitskiy
Tutor
Tutor
@ShayneS

No I didn’t contact the support because chat is not working and I can’t make a call. Can YOU try to solve my issue.?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Alex_Ruzhitskiy,

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

KayT
Tutor
Tutor
Did Try everything. Reset won‘t work. Camera is Removed from the App but can‘t reconnect it. did try Chat Support. But that didn‘t work either.

Best regards
Kay
PenRog
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, i am having the same issue with a solid amber light and nothing has worked- reset, power cycling, taking the camera off the app. My device was always a little spotty but would be sufficient. Please assist....
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

PenRog,

Which LED is solid Amber on your base station?

HJLeusink
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve same issue as this. Status lamp keeps orange. I restarted it, reset it, but nothing helps.

What can i do?
Greet,
HJ
Alex_Ruzhitskiy
Tutor
Tutor
I didn’t solve it. I’ve even called arlo support but they was unable to resolve the issue. The only thing I understood that I would never recommend arlo or netgear to anybody!!!
Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation