Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When Does Level 2 Support Close Tickets?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kellte2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Curious if anyone else has experience Arlo Level 2 support randomly closing their support cases.  I responded to the agent's original message asking me to provide my contact information and preferred contact times, and this morning I was notified by the Agency assigned to my case that the case was going to be closed.  Excellent tech support! /s

The case was intended to discuss amultitude of issues currently impacting the performance of the Arlo Baby, including the HomeKit timeout bug, the HomeKit "someone else is viewing the feed" bug, the duplicate "Always Listening" audio stream, the pixelated video feed over wifi bug...and I think that is it.  Long list.  I want to do my part to see these issues rectified, since I do not trust Arlo Baby tech support to merely fix these known issues themselves, many of which have been present for months, if not longer.

Anyone else have the pleasure of wasting their time attempting to work with level 2 support only to have their case closed?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You probably got an automated email which is generated after some number of days ofnot conversation on the ticket. I've just created a reply every few days when needed to keep the ticket open, even if I have nothing to say.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation