Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
longzhao
Aspirant
Aspirant

Trying to add my Arlo base station back into HomeKit but it’s stuck on. Discovering device screen. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

longzhao
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, now I’m able to add them into my homekit

Gsjtjdicndak
Star
Star

Would you please reset my token as well?  My S/N is 4R036C7HA20B0  I have exactly the same issue with the same model.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gsjtjdicndak,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Ammmmdw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would it be possible to reset my token as well? It’s also stuck on discovering devices. Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ammmmdw,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

GrantGoldkey
Aspirant
Aspirant

Would you please reset my token as well? I'm having the same problem.

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GrantGoldkey,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

ayepedrito
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo cameras stopped working on Apple Homekit today and I tried removing and re-adding them to Homekit but I get stuck on the screen “Please wait discovering your device” I’ve read a few other posts that a token reset/reboot should do the trick. Can someone help me? Thanks

Pro Base Station Single-LED VMB4500 

Arlo Pro 2 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ayepedrito,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC