Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token reset for homekit

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Mad90
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there. I need my 3 SmartHub homekit token reset.
15 REPLIES 15
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey Mad90,

I just reset your token, go ahead and reboot and try again. 

Zzyzx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a reset token for my account too please?  I've upadated to the latest version of the Arlo app and am still getting stuck on the discovering screen

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

grafstrom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here, I need a reset token 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

grafstrom,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

grafstrom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem after reboot..B8EDDA1E-681A-459C-ABDE-F286B179E70D.jpeg

grafstrom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Now it works! Thanks 

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
HomeKit stopped working. Deleted app and removed Arlo from HomeKit and started over. Now I get stuck on “discovering devices”
Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I please get a token reset. I’m stuck in discovering devices.
onshore
Aspirant
Aspirant

I read in the forums that a token reset for my base station may help solve my HomeKit integration attempt. I've read the instructions for a base station without a scan link for setup, and I do not see the described HomeKit link in the Arlo iOS app under my base station.

Can you help me with this setup. Does the token reset resolve my issue in the Arlo app?

Thanks in advance

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Not sure. My link is there but it can’t find the base station to add it to HomeKit.
I think it’s an app update issue.
My cameras was in HomeKit but stopped working after ios 15.4
I deleted app, unplugged base station. And started over but it’s still not working.
Arlo have had issues like this before they update the app.
You can request an token from Arlo through this forum but they haven’t responded to me. Good luck
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

onshore, Johanpeter

JamesC

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks. It worked like a charm.
teesoup
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't get my Homekit to discover devices either. Could I get a token reset as well?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

teesoup,

JamesC