Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token Reset for Apple HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
neilsheppard
Follower
Follower
Hi there, I have two basestations and one of them is unable to be detected during HomeKit setup. (I had to remove it and start again).

Would you be able to send a token reset to the affected base station please? (VMB4540r3 model)

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Hlopezz02
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James,

I am having the exact same issue with my base station. Can I request a token reset as well?

Hansel
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hlopezz02,

JamesC

spouwer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I am also having the same issue with my base station. Can I request a token reset as well?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

spouwer,

JamesC

joellarosa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also am stuck on "discovering your device, please wait". I tried power cycling bridge but didn't fix it. I think I need a token reset as well. Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

joellarosa,

JamesC

joellarosa
Aspirant
Aspirant

That didn't fix it. Still gets stuck on "discovering your device". It used to work in HomeKit but stopped working. I deleted it from Home app a few days ago to try and set it up again but no luck. Any other ideas to get HomeKit working again?

joellarosa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Actually that did it! I just tried again and it worked this time. Thank you for your help!