Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Please send a token reset to my base station

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
Cmorrow620
Follower
Follower

Please send a token reset to my base station.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi cmmorrow620, PaulyP, rob9876, kebian, Norstar, cbh32890, arlo_user_85, ARbbbbbb, Pmramos, tdiggity, and mykelbw,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s) that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s) (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s)  to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
PaulyP
Tutor
Tutor

I am unable to get my new smarthub to connect to HomeKit. I am not familiar with the concept of a token. Can someone help me?

rob9876
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have an arlo basestation that does not show up in Homekit. Please send a reset token? I can give you more information if required. 

Firmware1.17.0.0_3953_6ba79e5
HardwareVMB4000r3
kebian
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 2 base stations. One is connected to HomeKit. The other won’t connect and needs a token reset. I wish I could do that locally as it’s very annoying and a common problem here.

If you need to know which one in order to send the token, it’s the one with the serial ending 3B.

Thanks
PaulyP
Tutor
Tutor

Jessica: it seems that I also need a token reset to allow my new smart hub to connect to HomeKit. Can you also send me one? Please. 

Norstar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, could you please send Homekit reset token to my base station? Thank you!

cbh32890
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I think I need a token reset as well. I've had this issue for a while now and I've tried updating the app and restarting the base station. 

Thanks,

Caleb

arlo_user_85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Would it be possible to get a Token Reset for my Base Station so that i am able to setup Apple Homekit please?

@JessicaP 

ARbbbbbb
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can’t add to HomeKit.
Arlo app stuck on “Discovering your device”.
Pmramos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jessica, 

I am having the same issues again, I successfully connected the first time, however I had to reset all my cameras as the power transformer for my hub stopped working. Now it just shows the Discovering your device message. 

Can you send me a reset token as well please? 

Highly appreciate it. 

Regards

tdiggity
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t seem to add my hub to HomeKit. When I try to add it, it spins forever while searching for devices.
mykelbw
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Arlo application doesn't recognize my basestation when trying to add to HomeKit.  Please assist.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi cmmorrow620, PaulyP, rob9876, kebian, Norstar, cbh32890, arlo_user_85, ARbbbbbb, Pmramos, tdiggity, and mykelbw,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s) that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s) (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station(s)/SmartHub(s)  to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

PaulyP
Tutor
Tutor

Excellent JessicaP.

That worked perfectly!

I am up and running.

Thanks !!