Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need Base Station Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Sooner2k18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 base stations on my account.  2 work correctly with Homekit, but attempting to re-add the base station ending in SN#C50 doesn't work.  The base station works correctly, the cameras work correctly, and everything is on the same WIFI network.  I would like to have a "Token Reset" done on the base station ending in "C50" or "Garage Arlo Basestation" on my account.  

I've contacted customer support and they seem to have no idea what a token reset is and keep running through the same troubleshooting steps over and over.  I've asked to be escalated to technical support or someone that can reset my token and they are either refusing or don't know who to direct me to.  

Am I crazy, or should technical support know how to perform the step that seems to happen via forum response from Arlo support? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sooner2k18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to get escalated to the appropriate support level and they got my token reset and it resolved the issue.  This ticket can be closed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sooner2k18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to get escalated to the appropriate support level and they got my token reset and it resolved the issue.  This ticket can be closed.