Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

zmit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

I successfully added my smart hub to homekit once, but I had to re-do the homekit setup. Now I am stuck at the "Devices found" stage of the hub's homekit section. Reading around the community pages it seems like I need to get a token reset to be able to re-add the hub to homekit. Can you please push one to the hub associated with this account?

Thanks

161 REPLIES 161
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

It appears the basestation is offline. It needs to be online for me to reset the token. Please let me know when it is ready. 

Tjaeger
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry for the delay. It is online and working. I have not rebooted yet. I did get it to work. 
if I reboot now will have to do the entire setup again?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

If it is working there is no reason to reboot. 

Tjaeger
Aspirant
Aspirant

So what happens in case of a power loss and it reboots? Will the Token reset it and I have to do the setup again?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You should not need to but if that does happen reach out and we can reset the token again and then you just reboot the system. You do not need to do a full reset. 

aimaixing
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks. The issue was resolved after resetting the wifi. 

Toxiicscorpiio8
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you send a request token to my base station please 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

Robnz09
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please get a token reset also. My Arlo is stuck on discovering HomeKit. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184 

Toxiicscorpiio8
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve tried factory restoring my bad station to add my cameras to Apple HomeKit and still no luck . Please send rest token since I restored it as this might help !

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184