Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

zmit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

I successfully added my smart hub to homekit once, but I had to re-do the homekit setup. Now I am stuck at the "Devices found" stage of the hub's homekit section. Reading around the community pages it seems like I need to get a token reset to be able to re-add the hub to homekit. Can you please push one to the hub associated with this account?

Thanks

155 REPLIES 155
Restalaan
Aspirant
Aspirant
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

arlohelpmepleas
Aspirant
Aspirant

I also need a token reset please. Thank you

arlo basestation - VMB4540
serial A7311478A0634

Tanraell
Aspirant
Aspirant

My arlo apple homekit integration broke last seek for some reason.  Can I get a hub token reset associated with my account please? Thanks!

Rom101
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello can I get the token reset associated with my account thuc1115@yahoo.com? 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@arlohelpmepleas  I am not seeing an account for you. Can you DM me the email address associated with the account?

@Tanraell and @Rom101 I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

dcollas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you send me token reset? Arlo devices don’t work anymore with HomeKit app…

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

dcollas
Aspirant
Aspirant

It worked, thanks. I don’t understand why it was down…

HossBud
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will throw my hat in the ring, I just recieved a replacement hub for the one that refused to connect to HomeKit, and the replacement also will not connect.  I'm hoping you can send a token reset to the unit,  I have 2 and the one that needs the token reset is the one with serial ending in 4675.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

wkobayway
Aspirant
Aspirant

please add me for a token reset

Thanks

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

wkobayway
Aspirant
Aspirant

i still do not have a selection for homekit

wkobayway
Aspirant
Aspirant

do I have to have a subscription to get a Homekit connection

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

MESUT73
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reset the base and added the cameras. Can you please sent a token reset request to my base station ?

I need to integrate Arlo with homekit. 
Thank you. 

Hardware  VMB5000r6

Serial Number  A6G21875A018A

wkobayway
Aspirant
Aspirant

did not work, I even reset the base station. will try another day

thx anyway

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@MESUT73 I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

MESUT73
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem is solved. Thank you!

BR

Bcdalsoglio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I added a second hub and 3 cameras and I am stuck in the same looking for devices.  Can I get a HomeKit Token reset 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

PeterKosta
Aspirant
Aspirant
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Perry1987
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

I also need a token reset