Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
aj22
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well?

Firmware: 1.17.1.2_3987_0e6c162
Hardware:VMB4000r3

Thanks

74 REPLIES 74
Bender2996
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James, that worked!

Uabmedic200
Aspirant
Aspirant
May i have a token reset as well please?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Uabmedic200,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

mkh555
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Shayne - can I get a token reset too?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mkh555,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Ghailey
Tutor
Tutor
Mastalan84
Aspirant
Aspirant
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ghailey, Mastalan84

JamesC

Ghailey
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, but it did not work.

I did as per the instructions. 

I disconnected the base station from power and left it for 5 minutes.  I then reconnected the base station to power and waited for it to come online.  (3 green LED's lit up).

I selected my base station in the Arlo app on my iPhone and went to the homekit tab but all it did was stay on the screen saying:  Discovering your device.  Please wait.  I left it for 10 minutes but it did not advance any further than this screen / message.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ghailey,

If you're still experiencing an issue, you may need to remove, factory reset, and re-onboard your base station.

Take a look here for more information on how to do this: https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-Station

JamesC

staring07
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Can I please get my HomeKit token reset again.

Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

staring07,

JamesC

kevbot186
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Shane,

could you reset my token as well please? I’ve had the system for a month now and have tried endlessly to connect to HomeKit with no luck. I have all latest firmware as well. 

it is a VMB5000r6

sn: A9W2257NA0460

thank you. 

kevbot186
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, could you reset my token as well please? I’ve had the system for a month now and have tried endlessly to connect to HomeKit with no luck. I have all latest firmware as well.  it is a VMB5000r6 sn: A9W2257NA0460   thank you. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kevbot186,

JamesC

Be_jammmin
Aspirant
Aspirant

Shayne can you please reset me so I can connect HomeKit?

thanks

RGU1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have a token reset as well?

MichaelMou85
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Be_jammmin, RGU1, MichaelMou85

JamesC

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send HomeKit reset token 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johanpeter,

JamesC

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Much appreciated 

Johanpeter
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send it again. HomeKit stopped working within a week

Sincerely, Johan

Fogrover2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

My HomeKit does not recognize one of my Arlo base stations. Can a HomeKit token help? How would I get one? Thanks.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johanpeter, Fogrover2

JamesC