Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Homekit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GSteward
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning! May I please have the Homekit Token Reset for my Arlo system. 

My hardware is a VMB4000r3

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GSteward,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Shadik
Aspirant
Aspirant

Having the same problem. My arlo cameras are all showing no response on HomeKit and when I click on homeKit in the Arlo app it gets stuck on "Discovering you device. please wait" forever.

Please send me a token reset

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shadik,

Your base station needs to be online to receive the token reset. Check your base station to be sure it's online and let me know, I can then send the token refresh.

Thank you,

JamesC

Shadik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the quick reply.
There was a city wide network outage.
Base station is now online.
Please send over the token reset.

Thanks in advance
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shadik,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Shadik
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for sending the token.
I was able to add arlo to HomeKit and view my cameras within it however after few hours all camera started showing no response and I can’t get them to work agai.
Please help.