Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
415 REPLIES 415
Mort1760
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi could you please send reset token for my Home base aswell. Stuck on request HomeKit info screen.

Johnsond28
Initiate
Initiate
This is getting beyond a joke ! Can someone from Arlo please give us an honest answer to what’s going on here.
I was told over a month ago that all they needed to do is reset their internal HomeKit system and here we are now, still waiting !
Viorelmail
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me token reset request to my base station? Thanks,
bbrian
Tutor
Tutor
Hello
Please reset my HomeKit token for my base station.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The fix for this issue has started rolling out. Please update your Arlo mobile app manually from the iOS store to version 3.5.1 and if you're still experiencing the issue, reach out to me in a private message with your e-mail address and I can send your system a HomeKit token reset.

Thank you 

Rdgarcia
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need help also, please. I did the update and nothing happened. It still can’t find the base.
Bighouse
Aspirant
Aspirant

I updated my iOS Arlo app to 3.5.1 but it did not resolve my ability to discover my cameras and base station for connection to HomeKit. I previously removed the base station from HK to try to reconnect it when, around two days ago, all my Arlo cameras went to “no response” on HomeKit, but were still viewable with the Arlo app.

So it sounds like I may need the token reset like so many others!

MrAnalog
Aspirant
Aspirant

The 3.5.1 update allowed me to add a second hub to HomeKit, but that caused my first hub to stop working in HomeKit. This is literally one step forward and two steps back, since most of my cameras were on the first hub. 

I tried obvious things like rebooting everything, but I’m stuck with “No response” errors on all my cameras on the first hub. I also can’t remove the affected hub from HomeKit because it’s non-responsive. 

Arlo, please get your act together with HomeKit support. It feels like an afterthought in the product. In the meantime, I guess I need a token reset?

Given how frequently these resets are required you could at least allow users to do it themselves. 

MrAnalog
Aspirant
Aspirant

Never mind, I opened a case with support

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Bighouse, @MrAnalog

I have reset your tokens, please reboot your base station and make sure to have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v3.5.1 installed. if you do no thieve the update, You can manually download this update by removing > Re-installing the app.

Pdog439
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you reset my token, please? I can’t get HomeKit to reinstall.

Jason
Pdog439@gmail.com
Bighouse
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for resetting my base station! HomeKit now sees the cameras and I can watch them all from Homekit or the Arlo app.

Dipen26
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you send me reset token as well. I request almost 2 weeks before but no respond from anyone from Arlo team.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Dipen26

I have reset your token, please reboot your base station and make sure to have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v3.5.1 installed. if you do no thieve the update, You can manually download this update by removing > Re-installing the app.

Thaile
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got it to work in HomeKit for a little bit but the cameras soon disconnected and now the smart hub is not a discoverable device in the Arlo app when clicking HomeKit. Looks like I need my token reset. But it did work for a bit for the first time so I guess thats progress
Kevinarosales
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I get my HomeKit token reset too
Pajen
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need a reboot token Aswell
dmerkle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I install the latest iOS update and I still can’t add my base station to HomeKit. Can I get a token reset please.

Rodge18
Aspirant
Aspirant

HomeKit will not connect I have reset my HomeKit and since then it will not discover Argo. I have checked all firmware is up to date the articles I have read point to me needing a reset token?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Rodge18

I have reset your token, please reboot your base station and make sure to have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v3.5.1 installed.

Rodge18
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I have rebooted however nothing changed my base station is associated with a different email address

Sam222
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC

Please can you send me a token reset request? Having the same issue.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Sam222

I have reset your token, please reboot your base station and make sure to have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app v3.5.1 installed.

cookedlizard
Aspirant
Aspirant

my VMB4000 is saying its out of compliance when i try to add to homekit, is a refresh token what i need to fix this?

Dipen26
Aspirant
Aspirant
So after last reset token, my base station was found on hub but it stopped working in week. I need reset token again. I don’t know what’s wrong with Arlo system.