Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit stopped working after IOs15 update

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Boarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I please request for a reset token sent to my base station to solve the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Boarlo,

What issue are you exactly having with your Apple HomeKit? Are you unable to add your Arlo system to your Apple HomeKit?

Boarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica, the problem I’m having is camera images no longer updates on Apple home page. The imagines showing are from weeks ago although it says ‘now’ on the bottom left corner.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Boarlo,

Thanks for that detail. Are you able to see your cameras on livestream through the Arlo app on your iOS device and/or the web client on your computer? Did you remove your Arlo system from Apple HomeKit?

Boarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica, yes I’m still able to see live stream on arlo app. I haven’t removed arlo from HomeKit yet as I had to request for a new token when I did this last time.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?