Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
Nakotch
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can someone help me with a HomeKit token reset?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nakotch, Mgome009, coldfire7, GrandPooPaw, yasecret,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Mgome009
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello I am having issues connecting my Arlo Pro 2 base to home kit. Can someone please help me figure this out?
coldfire7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue. I had it initially set up and working for a few weeks with video showing up in the iOS Home app, then it stopped working. I removed from Homekit and tried setting up the base station again, but it just stays on the blank discovering screen.

Can I get a reset (I assume this is what is needed)? Thanks

GrandPooPaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

HomeKit token reset so Camera show up in HomeKit.  I rest homekit and am adding devices back in now I can’t get Arlo to be added. Device Discovery just sits there- I have seen many requests in this forum, but being new I can’t seem to reply or find a clue how to do so. 

yasecret
Aspirant
Aspirant
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Nakotch, Mgome009, coldfire7, GrandPooPaw, yasecret,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station/SmartHub that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station/SmartHub (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station/SmartHub to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

coldfire7
Aspirant
Aspirant

That worked, thank you.