Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token Reset

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Con1264
Initiate
Initiate
My cameras no longer connect to HomeKit and I can’t connect using the steps listed on the website. It appears that a token reset resolves the issue for many people.
Would someone please send me one?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Con1264 and SteveCali,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SteveCali
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here. Arlo cameras suddenly stopped showing in HomeKit. Can somebody send me a reset please?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Con1264 and SteveCali,

I've sent a token reset request to your Base Station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your Base Station (remove and reapply power) and allow the Base Station to come back online. Then make sure that you have the latest version of the Arlo iOS app and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Con1264
Initiate
Initiate
Thank you. That worked!