Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Token Reset

Discussion stats
cyphirx
Star
Star

Greetings,

I have tried to attach my VMB5000 to HomeKit but it is asking for a HomeKit code. My device does not have a sticker for this. Does this require a reset of the token and how would I get one?

Thanks!

59 REPLIES 59
Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to reattach my

VMB4000r3

to HomeKit but it is asking for a HomeKit code. My device does not have a sticker for this. Does this require a reset of the token and how would I get one

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Callachd,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

keithwebb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset please to get my Homekit working. Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

keithwebb,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to reattach my

VMB4000r3

to HomeKit but it is asking for a HomeKit code. My device does not have a sticker for this.

please can you reset the token

thanks 

Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can you reset my HomeKit token

thanks 

David

Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC @ShayneS 

Please could you reset my HomeKit token again.

thanks 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Callachd,

JamesC

Brotherlui
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I can't get my new VMB5000r6 into HomeKit as well. Please do that token reset for me, too.

Thanks

chris

Mike2278
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC 

Requesting a token reset please as Apple HomeKit is having issue being discovered.

Thanks

M

Brotherlui
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am so disappointed. I had a call with arlo support for an hour today - no solution found. They said, they did that „token reset“, but I don’t believe that.

I still can’t connect my new 500+€ arlos to HomeKit.

Please help. 

thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mike2278

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Brotherlui,

Is your base station online? It must be online to receive the token reset.

JamesC

JM08
Aspirant
Aspirant

My base station is once again not working with HomeKit. Please send a new token. 

Mike2278
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks @JamesC  its working after a quick power cycle now.

🙂

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JM08,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Flaff
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could you please send me a token reset again? Still not seeing the Homekit button in the app.

Thanks

Flaff
Aspirant
Aspirant

@JamesC is there any way to receive this code through email?

After last reset still not working.

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Flaff,

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I need this reset token as well

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Winston17,

JamesC

Flaff
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear @JamesC ,

It is still asking for the Homekit code but it's not appearing, is it possible to have the code through by email or private?

Thank you

UsinArlo542
Initiate
Initiate

I have the base station VMB4000r3. I have been sent a token. I have power cycled my base station. I am still unable to connect this to Apple Home kit. 

1) If I go through the Arlo app it does not have an Apple HomeKit option. 

2) If I go through Apple HomeKit it asks for a code or to scan a QR code. There is no code or QR code on my model base station. 

Please advise me on how to fix this so my cameras work with Apple HomeKit like they should. Thanks. IMG_6985.PNGIMG_6986.PNGIMG_6987.PNG

Coober
Aspirant
Aspirant

Basis Station funktioniert, mit wird aber in der Alrlo App HomeKit gar nicht angezeigt. Wenn ich bei HomeKit ein neues Gerät eingeben möchte, findet er die Basisstation aber möchte einen Konfigurationscode haben. Diesen habe ich gar nicht

Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi, please could you reset my token.

thanks 

David 

Callachd
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James

please could you reset my HomeKit token

thanks