Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Pairing Code

Vlsech
Guide
Guide

Hello

I have an older Arlo 2 Pro with no HomeKit pairing code listed on the base station.  Sounds like a token reset would give me one.  Is that true?

If not, how would I obtain a code?

thanks,

Vince

171 REPLIES 171
AmirK
Tutor
Tutor

Hi,

Please send an homekit token to my VMB4000. (reset).
Thanks,

Amir

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Skhan79
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you plz send me a token reset as well

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

Kadisho
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,
Are you able to reset my Homekit Pairing Code please?
Thanks,

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kadisho,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Skhan79
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello James, 

can you reset my Arlo hub so that I can connect it to HomeKit again plz 

elemental1980
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can mine please be reset too?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Skhan79, elemental1980

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

EagleLakeWood
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, could you please send a token reset to my base station.  I am trying to connect Arlo to Homekit

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

EagleLakeWood,

JamesC

Shadik
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I recently reconfigured my entire home network which includes the Arlo pro 2.. the HomeKit integration  can no longer pair my Arlo into HomeKit. could I please request a token reset?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shadik,

JamesC

LoriF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo support,

Pease send my base station a token reset.

Thanks, Lori.

zen41
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi Support, 

can you please send me the token too ? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

LoriF, zen41

JamesC

Rafabr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear Vince,

Were you able to integrate with Home Assistant? I have same issue, old basestation model without the qr code.

Tks,

Rafael

elemental1980
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have this same issue exactly as well. Three token resets and Arlo still doesn’t pair with HomeKit- it seems that Arlo doesn’t exist at all according to HomeKit and HomeKit pairing just does nothing even straight after a token reset..

chowerter
Aspirant
Aspirant

I think I need a Token reset as well.   We wiped our existing HomeKit Home and rebuilt the Home in another Apple account.  When trying to pair the bridge, it sees the BaseStation no problem, but it fails and says the Setup Code is invalid.  So maybe a reset from you works for this?  And then a reboot from me?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

elemental1980
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Brooke - I'm still having issues connecting the arlo to HomeKit for some reason - could you please send a reset token to my base station so I can give it another go?  THank you.

Bender2996
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi BrookeN, would you please send a token reset to my base station as well?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Reboot your basestation then do the following steps:

To setup an Arlo device without a setup code:

1. Launch the Arlo Secure App on your Apple device.
  2. Tap Settings > My Devices.
  3. Select an Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station.
  4. Tap HomeKit.
  5. Select the Arlo SmartHub or Arlo Base Station you want to add to Apple Home.
    If you receive an Uncertified Accessory Error message, visit: When adding my Arlo Base Station to Apple Home, what should I do if I receive an Uncertified Accesso...
  6. Select a Home or tap Add New Home.
    If you don’t have a Home set up in the Arlo Secure App, you are directed to create a Home.
  7. Select a Room or tap Add a New Room.
    If you don’t have a Room set up in the Arlo Secure App, you are directed to create a Room.
  8. Tap Continue to add devices to HomeKit to add devices or additional Base Stations.
  9. Continue through the setup flows to confirm the name and room placement for each device.
    Note: The name that you give each device is used for Siri commands. Choose a unique name that is easy to remember and pronounce.
  10. Confirm the name of the device.
  11. Tap Skip, or rename any other devices as needed.
  12. Tap Finish.
    Your devices are ready to use with Apple Home.
Kyle7676
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reset my hub too? Thank you, Kyle

Kyle7676
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello can you please send my hub a code too?