Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit Integration won’t work

spatel9114
Follower
Follower
I’ve set up my VMB4000 Base station with 1 Arlo Pro camera and 3 Arlo Essential cameras, and when I try and configure HomeKit on the base station, it gets stuck on the discovering step and won’t actually connect. Can I get some help?
783 REPLIES 783
Waes
Aspirant
Aspirant
It worked
Robnjax
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I have the same issue with the VMB4000 connecting to HomeKit.  Could you please reset the token on my base station ?

Thanks,

Rob

PJHunton
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please can you sort mine out, trying everything to connect to home kit

Lakawet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

Same problem. Can you send token reset ? Thanks.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lakawet @PJHunton @Robnjax

I have reset your tokens. Please reboot the SmartHub and try adding to Homekit again.

Thank you

Lakawet
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank!, problem is fixed.

mikemagri
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. Can I please get a token reset?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@mikemagri

I have reset your tokens. Please reboot the SmartHub and try adding to Homekit again.

DavesFaves
Tutor
Tutor

One of your moderators sent a token reset months ago, but I wasn't able to get it to work. I have the VMB 4000 with updated firmware and *still* can't get it to integrate with HomeKit. Can you please help? I'm a long-time Arlo customer, but honestly quite frustrated that I and so many other loyal Arlo customers have been let down by this product. Arlo should be much more proactive about fixing this issue for its installed base, rather than making us proactively come here for a token reset.

Please help as soon as you can. Thank you!

Dave

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @DavesFaves

I have reset your VMB4000, please reboot it and try again.

Thanks

DavesFaves
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for getting back to me with your help so quickly. I unplugged the base station for a minute, then turned it back on and waited for it to come back online. Do I need to click the reset button on the back, or is the power cycle alone enough to solve the problem? My Arlo app still isn’t seeing HomeKit, unfortunately. Accck.

Appreciate your patience in helping me; dying to get the base station working with HomeKit.

Dave
bluztoo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get mine reset so that I can record to HomeKit? 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @bluztoo

Thanks

PhilWglt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey,

I have the same problem. I am unable to connect to Homekit
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PhilWglt I have reset your token. Please reboot the SmartHub and try adding to Homekit again.

PhilWglt
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey,

sadly didn’t work. I’m always stuck at requesting HomeKit info
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@PhilWglt

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

brockrohl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue. Can you send me a reset token request as well? Thank you!
biong
Aspirant
Aspirant
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @biong

Thank you

brockrohl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the issue as well. Are you able to rest my token as well? Thank you!
Sully165
Guide
Guide
Guess what? I’m having the same issue. Can I get a token reset please?
shytown
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I have 2 smarthubs and neither are connecting to HomeKit either. Can I be sent a reset token as well for each?
Billschil
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the issue as well. Are you able to rest my token as well? Thank you!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We are aware of an issue with resetting HomeKit tokens & getting stuck on a "Requesting Homekit info" screen. The Arlo development team is investigating this issue & we will provide an update as soon as possible.