Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 13 In Conversation
ramosfranciscoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

Getting an error and can’t find answer

22 REPLIES 22
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

And you are doing what when this happens?

34DFBE25-632B-43F7-99AF-9FC229CEAAC7

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
ramosfranciscoj
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am going into the settings of the app. It’s as it is trying to add a temp home to HomeKit

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ramosfranciscoj,

Just to make sure, when you tap on "Settings" on the Arlo app, does that message pop up? Or how did you get that pop-up message?

ramosfranciscoj
Aspirant
Aspirant
Once I tap on the settings the message pops up automatically. And if I click don’t allow it keeps creating temphome profiles
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Have you tried rebooting your iPhone or reinstalling the Arlo app to see if that helps?

Retired_Member
Not applicable
Every time I open the Arlo app, I am greeted with the screen I am attaching. Even though HomeKit is enabled and working, these pop ups continue to happen.

I am on iOS13, maybe that is the cause, not sure.
Sam101
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m getting an identical error, also on iOS 13 beta 7.

I’ve removed my arlo cameras from homekit and now all the notifications are suppressed, anyone know how to resolve this?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey t3hWheez and Sam101,

The issue you're experiencing may be specific to the iOS 13 public beta. We suggest to wait for the actual production release of iOS 13 to see if that fixes it.

colingwalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since updating the app and setting up HomeKit. All my cameras are now linked to HomeKit. Everytime I open settings within the updated app there is a temp home created by the arlo app even though I click on delete at the prompt that asks about creating it. Anyone else having a tempHome issue.

Fallof89
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm not familiar with the Homekit part, but starting today I am being asked to delete some temp-home-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx thing.

jhoney
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am going into the settings of the app. It’s as it is trying to add a temp home to HomeKit

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey colingwalker, Fallof89, jhoney,

What iOS version are you running and what iOS device are you using? Have you tried rebooting your iOS device to see if that helps?

ramosfranciscoj
Aspirant
Aspirant
12.4 and yes many times
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You'll find several ways to contact support in the provided link.

wglassco1184
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo error.pngI have recieved this error message in the Arlo app. What does this mean?

Mjgraci89
Guide
Guide

IMG_2312.PNG.PNGIg

I'm getting the message on my ARLO App constantly - Delete or No Delete cant stop them from coming.  The system is working, but these are annoying.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Mjgraci89 wrote:

Ig

I'm getting the message on my ARLO App constantly - Delete or No Delete cant stop them from coming.  The system is working, but these are annoying.

What does the message say?

You embedded image will not show up until a moderator approves it.

"Attached" files arrive instantly.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Mjgraci89
Guide
Guide

Are you sure you want to delete your “tempHome-B1FD434...” home?  This will remove all accessories from this hoe and cannot be undone.   Choice’s are “Don’t Allow” or “Delete”.  The tempHome numbers are different but the message is repeated.

@michaelkenward wrote:

@Mjgraci89 wrote:

Ig

What does the message say?

You embedded image will not show up until a moderator approves it.

"Attached" files arrive instantly.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

The development team is investigating this issue with about pop-up that shows up on the Arlo app regarding deleting your "tempHome." We'll be sure to update the community when we hear any new information. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

funkaround
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have also just started getting these temp Homes created after upgrading to the latest version of iOS 13, not the beta, the actual release. Cant delete them from the Alro App or the Home App on iOS. Very frustrating, I wont be opening the alro app again until a new version of the app gets released.

Kfmay29
Aspirant
Aspirant
Last night I downloaded the latest software update on my Iphone XSMax. Now, every time I go to my cameras and try to turn on or off my cameras, I have a message that pops up and it says Are you sure you want to delete your Temp home-26FFEE16–B085-4424-B26A-7304D8FB2B64. What is this nonsense? Now it asks me this every time I go to the camera. Thanks for any input!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Remove the camera from Settings, My Devices and re-sync it.