Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
UsedJeans
Guide
Guide

My Arlo motion detection applets are not working on IFTTT.  IFTTT logs show the following:

Capture.JPG

This was working perfectly fine about a week ago, but hasn't worked at all since.  I've tried creating new applets, even on different IFTTT accounts and Arlo accounts, and have received the same error.  I've also tried editing the Arlo service integration (reauthenticating) and disconnecting and reconnecting.  Nothing seems to work.  My only other Arlo applets (arm and disarm) works fine with the Button and Life360.

PLEASE HELP!?

51 REPLIES 51
Okone1
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have 17 total modes. I have a very elaborate schedule. I just added my “Front” camera and under “actions” in Stringify “arm this cameras base station”.  I’m using an Arlo Pro camera with the flow.

KSJB
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for that Okone1 you just saved me a lot of negotiation, time and effort.  Won't bother testing removing the additional modes.  What you have accomplished is precisely what I have tried repeatedly to do using different cameras, different times, etc.   I had initially created two rules - 1 to arm at 5 pm and 1 to disarm at 7 am; I disabled the 7am rule until I could get the 5 pm rule working (which of course I never have).

I have successfully created a 'Record time lapse' rule - record 20 seconds 1x every hour on the backyard camera - so I know that I can create a successful Stringify rule with Arlo.