Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lyre
Initiate
Initiate

Amazon Show 5 does not display video feed. Only audio. It used to work. Tried resetting devices, removing/adding cameras, and upgrading software. Nothing works.

184 REPLIES 184
reynunez
Guide
Guide

I am still having the same issue "Waiting for Arlo" and nothing.   I disable and enable the skill twice.  Also turn off/on the echo show devices, but nothing.

I check every camera and the base for firmware update and it keep saying "No update available", so I don't know what is the update you guys delivered.

The firmware for the base is 1.14.1.22916_1deefd

Arlo Pro 2 Camera 1 1.125.13.0_31717

Arlo Pro 2 Camera 2  1.125.13.0_31717

drury2328
Initiate
Initiate
Thank you to everyone who helped get this issue resolved
ngl1604
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks Jessica,

After disabling / re-enabling the skill I'm successully able to view all my cameras (4) from my Echo Show 5 and Echo Dot devices.  My experience so far seems much more reliable than it has ever been.

Thanks to you and the Devs for all your hard work.

Beansmom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am thrilled to report that disabling the app, then reconnecting worked for me! 

reynunez
Guide
Guide

@JessicaP 

The fix is not working.   I’m still getting “Waiting for Arlo” , sound but no video.   I reboot the base , disabled/enabled the Arlo skills and nothing.   Did you really push a fix?

Meechmom
Star
Star

I am happy to report my 5 Arlo Pro Cameras and Echo Show are working together again for 2 days now. Thank you Arlo!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

@reynunez, I have sent you a private message to reach out to you with the problem you're experiencing. Hope to hear from you through there.

Rojoent97
Tutor
Tutor

Jessica,

I do not see your message. Please advise.

Ruppfire
Initiate
Initiate
Have disabled and deleted cameras and the added it all back. My Spot still just says the camera isn’t responding.
340duster
Guide
Guide

Thank you Arlo, my camera and Alexa are working fine, really  appreciate the quick turn around.