Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

creekside6918
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get an token reset for the two SmartHubs associated with this accounts email address?

317 REPLIES 317
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

sjames13
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I please have a token reset too, same thing, not able to connect my base station to homekit.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

greasy_fork
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset again? The camera feed stopped working in the apple home app.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset again please? The camera feed stopped working in the apple home app.

Lukeb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

I`m not able to add Arlo Base Station to Apple Homekit,

please send token vmb5000

A6c3257ea05affc9c982d651c

thank you

JeramyB
Aspirant
Aspirant

May I get a token reset please. Thank you in advance.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mocajr66, Lukeb, JeramyB

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Mocajr66
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get the token reset again please , same problem happening again

Billpoore
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a reset as well. I can’t get mine working 

Grakson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I have my token reset again. I’m no longer able to connect to my cameras via Apple HomeKit. 

Mhan1999
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi can I get a reset as well please. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Mocajr66 @Billpoore  @Grakson  @Mhan1999  I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

docgravel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, this worked until I moved to a new house and tried to set it up again. Can I get another reset?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

ssaa
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I also get a token reset for my two VMB:s?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?