Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
exel170
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello all, I just purchased the ARLO and I'm trying to setup the scheduling with it but when I do even tho its states all motion off at a certain time it still alerts me. See screenshiot below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rafafele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
exel170
Aspirant
Aspirant

TY that fixed my issue. I guess there must have been something wrong with it out of the box but when I did what you told em to do the scheduling is working perfect.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
DanielT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Raffaele,

I have opened a Support case in our ticketing system and a member of our Support Team will reach out to you shortly. Thanks for posting to the Arlo Community... We'll have your system up and running correctly soon!

DanielT

Netgear Arlo Customer Support

exel170
Aspirant
Aspirant

TY that fixed my issue. I guess there must have been something wrong with it out of the box but when I did what you told em to do the scheduling is working perfect.

Roelben
Tutor
Tutor

My system doing same.  Shut off all motion and still getting motion alerts.  Is there a fix for this.  I have confirmed from my app and my macbook pro that all is off  ---help  -Confused

roelben@yahoo.com  

exel170
Aspirant
Aspirant

Take the batteries out of the cameras and resync them to the hub and it does a firmware update if I recall correctly. That is what fixed my issue.

Roelben
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks a bunch.  Did the trick.  Im stoked about these cameras.....Especially being totally wireless.  

Roel 

exel170
Aspirant
Aspirant

Awesome

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation